Our product range includes a wide range of Infrared Thermometer ( Laser Thermometer ) like - 50 to 380 Degree Centigrade (IR 380) Infrared Thermometer and -50 to 537 Degree Centigrade (IR 537) Infrared Thermometer. It has a real time and continuous measurement allows Monitoring, Data logging and controlling.
|Color||Green And White|
|Thermometer Type||Infrared Thermometers|
|Display Resoultion||0.1C -0.1F|
|Measurement Distance||1 to 15cm-within 5cm is the best|
|Auto shutdown Time||1 to 15cm within 5cm is the best About 7s|
|Power Supply||2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries NOT Included|
|Storage Temperature||0-50C -/ 32-122F|
|Operating Temperature||10-40C / 50-104F|
· Backlight LCD digital display, Lightweight and portable for use.
· Built-in laser pointer, precise non-contact infrared measurement.
· 2 temperature units for conversion: Fahrenheit or Celsius, long press "MODE" more than 5s.
· Measurement modes selection for various needs conveniently.
· Body temperature measurement: aiming towards the forehead with the distance of 1-15cm.
· Different backlight color for different temperature range under BODY mode.
· Object temperature measurement: measuring the surface temperature of an object, baby bath water temperature or milk temperature, etc.
· Automatic selection range and display resolution 0.1°C/0.1°F.
· Automatic data hold function and auto power off function.
· Selection for buzzer; set alarm value(the alarm default value is 38°C/100.4°F).
· Memorization of the last 32 groups of measurement data.
· F1: when the body temperature exceeds alarm temperature(default value is 38°C), will display red backlight and alarm;
· F2: calibration(default 0), you can set when there is a temperature deviation;
· F3: alarm switch(ON-OFF), when turn on the alarm, the screen will appear loudspeaker icon;
· F4: modes selection(default BODY), the screen will display "Body temp" under BODY mode.
Backlight Color Description(ONLY BODY MODE):
· <32°C: red backlight: appear "LO" symbol;
· 32-37.3°C: green backlight: body temperature is normal;
· 37.3-F1: yellow backlight: body temperature is high but not exceed the alarm temperature;
· >F1: red backlight: body temperature exceeds F1 and alarms.
|Temp. Range||-20 to 530|
|Field Of View||0.5|
|Emissivity||0.95,Preset at 0. 95|
|Laser Sighting||Single Point,|
|Dimensions||132 x 168 x 55mm|
|Weight||135g with Batteries|
|Standard Individual Packing||Gift Box|
|Accuracy||1 degree C (or 2 Degree F)|
|Resolution||1 degree C (1 C F)|
|Smart Thermometer range||0 degree C to 300 degree C(32 degree F to 572 degree CF)|
If you want to make sure you've cooked foods to a temperature that's high enough to kill any illness-causing bacteria, it's essential that you use a thermometer. You'll find a big bonus of cooking to exact temperatures is that you'll serve food exactly as you and your family like it. We tested 22 of the newest models of Multi Probe Digital Temperature Tester, ones that you insert during or after cooking to get an "instant read" of the temperature as well as ones that you leave in while the food is cooking.
To determine accuracy, we used each thermometer to measure the temp of both icy and boiling water and of a roast beef cooked to medium-rare. We checked how quickly each gave a reading as well as how easy it is to insert it and see the readout. In addition, we reviewed the manuals, looking to see how helpful they are and if they include temperature suggestions — and if so, whether they were the temperatures recommended by the USDA for food safety. Here, the complete results, from the best to the worst.
II. Specifications :
1) Smart Thermometer range: 0°c to 300°c (32 °F to 572°F)
2) Accuracy: ±1°c (or ±2°F)
3) Resolution: 1°c(1°F)
4) Selectable temperature unit: °c/°F
5) Digital cooking / food thermometer , alarming temperature and time automatically, also with counter function
6) Digital cooking food thermometer Suitable for locals such as Milk , Coffee , Tea thermometer and so on
Rated by 93 Users