Creating a niche, we are into offering the customers with a range of Force Gauge- Push Pull Gauge such as Dial Type Force Gauge and Digital Type Force Gauge at its best, with utmost quality. These machines operate on the efficient technology to simplify force measurements, in tension and compression and these are designed to be hand held or stand mounted. Further, these machines are equipped with sophisticated measurement capabilities, data outputs, and computer control capabilities.
|Power||2 AAA batteries 1.5V|
|Working temperature||5 C-35 C|
Digital display push-pull force meter is a small, simple, multi-functional and high-precision push and pull test instrument, which is widely used in electronic appliances, construction hardware, light industrial textiles, auto parts, lighters and other ignition devices, fire equipment, pen making Push-pull load, insertion force test, destructive test of locks, fishing gear, chemical industry, power machinery, scientific research institutions and other industries. The digital display has high resolution, fast sampling speed, and easy to use. It is a new generation of high-efficiency and high-precision push-pull test instrument.
· High precision and high resolution;
· Three measurement mode for selection???Real time???Peak???First peak??????
· N(Newton),Kg (Kilogram) ,Lb (Pound) and Oz(Ounce) four units for selection and conversion.
· Setting function of gravity acceleration----User can input at your option the accurate value of gravity acceleration at the using place so as to make the testing and unit conversion be more accurate.
· Upper and lower limits can be set for statistic analysis. The buzzer will alarm if exceeding the limits.
· Minimum force value shielding function: the data within the set minimum range can be shielded;
· Automatic shutdown function: The automatic shutdown time can be set, and the automatic shutdown can achieve a point saving effect when there is no operation for a long time.
· Power: 2pcs AAA battery (1.5V*2)
· Automatic backlight, buzzer alarm function
|Accuracy||upto 0.3 F.S|
|Power Source||Ni-MH rechargeable batteries|
|Temperature Effects||upto 0.03|
|Measurement Mode||Track, Peak, Preset|
|Sampling Rate||1000 Hz|
|Outputs||USB, Set point output, RS232C|
|Display||160X128 matrix LCD with Backlight|
· Accuracy: ±0.3% FS
· Ergonomic, durable, heavy-duty metal construction
· Lighter weight, more suitable for handheld operation
· Reversible display
· Selectable Units:N, gf, kgf, ozf, and lbf
· Charger with US/EUR/UK Plugs selectable
|Standard Throat Depth||150mm,300mm|
|Guarantee||Due to delicate in nature we are unable to provide guarantee on this product|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Measuring Range||0-5/10/20/50 Kgs|
Force Gauge as the name suggests is used to check the Force applied or exerted on the work piece.
· Simple Rugged Virtually maintenance free
· Accuracy : 3%
· Ergonomic Heavy duty Metal Construction
· No Batteries Needed
· Intrinsically Safe in Hazardous Environments
· Capacity up to : 1000 N ( 100 Kgs ) Bigger Range can be provided on order
· Tare Ring
· With Accessories and Carrying Case
· Plastic Box Packing
· With Calibration Report
Size in Kgs
Size in Newton’s
Rated by 93 Users