|PCD Cutting tools comes with six grades for machining, reaming, drilling, grooving, Chamfering and other operations PCD have higher hardness and abrasion resistance than any other cutting tools. By using PCD tools the most advantage over other type of cutting tools are :-|
|• Reduced machining cost |
• Improved work piece quality
• Improved process reliability
• Environmental suitability
|PCD tools are widely used for machining aluminum alloys, copper alloys, manganese alloys, sintered carbide, reinforced plastics, hard rubber and Graphite etc.,|
|PCD (Polycrystalline diamond):|
• Polycrystalline diamond (PCD) is used for machining a wide variety of nonferrous and nonmetallic materials.
• It is an excellent cutting tool material due to its properties such as hardness, which is much higher than ceramics and contributes to longer tool life.
• Properties uniform in all directions
• Excellent wear resistance
• Good surface roughness
• Superior hardness
• High thermal conductivity
• Nonferrous metallic materials ( AL alloy, MMC, Copper alloy, Tungsten Carbide )
|Material||Coating of Diamond/CBN|
Electroplated Diamond Wheels are cheaper then the Resin Bond Wheels :
Technical Details :
Free Cutting Action - better removal rates and less thermal damage to the part
Good Form Holding Characteristics - hold simple and intricate forms for the entire life of the tool or wheel, from first grind to last.
Maximum Abrasive Particle Exposure
High Stock/Material Removal Rates - Lower long term cost with the potential reduction or elimination of time associated with set-up, dressing and tool changes.
Reusable - striped & replated with potential savings of 25% over new electroplated products.
Electroplated diamond products usually have a single layer of diamonds, held by a tough durable nickel alloy. Electroplated diamond products are ale to retain their original shape and dimensions thought their working life. Unlike sintered (meal bond) or resin bond diamond products, where diamond particles are buried in bond and held together by metal or resin binder deep inside.
|Size (mm)||20 to 200|
We offer a wide Range of core Cutting bits for Concrete, Soil testing.
The sizes are from 20mm to 200mm. Any size according to the customer's requirement can be fabricated.